FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

Hmmm... Something seems wrong here. I just tested my alk with a Hanna meter right beside my never been turned on Alkatronic. [emoji17] #getonitdude #openupthemanual

aaa07ca7efc1e1542e32c8c678ca1ef6.jpg
Haha time to try it out?
 
Cool ! ! ! :cool::cool:

Funny seeing the male nipping at the Colorado to keep the legs retracted while spawning :-)
I always thought that was the best part... Back you tentacles! We're making babies here!
 
That is possibly the most beautiful vid I have watched on here, how diligent are they, how gravid is she!? :)
Thanks Najer! I didn't think picture quality-wise it was one of my best but as for content, I loved it. Just watching them meticulously laying eggs and and fertilizing while keeping the anemone at bay that's gently swaying in the current is just a sight. I was glad I was able to capture it.
 
I got a red goniopora and wanted to ask you, what kind of flow and tank position? Right now it's on the sand and getting good flow but should it stay there?
 
I got a red goniopora and wanted to ask you, what kind of flow and tank position? Right now it's on the sand and getting good flow but should it stay there?
Mine on the sandbed around 150-200 par with medium flow were happy.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top