FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

Beautiful shortcakes! I have two different shortcakes and they look nothing a like, lol. One has the greenish base with the pink highlights and the other has almost a yellow base with the pink highlights.
 
Beautiful shortcakes! I have two different shortcakes and they look nothing a like, lol. One has the greenish base with the pink highlights and the other has almost a yellow base with the pink highlights.
Thanks bud. I like their across the room good looks.
 
This is one of my favorite tank threads. Awesome work!
 
That should be the measure of all corals!
I'll be honest, I got lost in the whole macro shots of frags under actinics with a gel filter for awhile. It was fun to play with that with the camera and see the amazing results. But that's not a real reef... I want to get back to the basics of eyecatching colonies dominating my display and do the fun macro shots of frags in that frag tank as a side distraction.
This is one of my favorite tank threads. Awesome work!
Thank you Tft12 for following along! [emoji4]
 
If you've ever wondered what a Colorado Sunburst anemone looks like if it was subjected to flow designed for an SPS-dominant tank... It would look something like this! [emoji16]

 
If you've ever wondered what a Colorado Sunburst anemone looks like if it was subjected to flow designed for an SPS-dominant tank... It would look something like this! [emoji16]


That is fantastic. I really like the white clad clowns amidst that beautiful CSB anemone.
 
I concur... The combo was not intentional but the results are fantastic!

I do not recall, did they take to it right away? Not a natural host, of course, but they look real happy.
 
I do not recall, did they take to it right away? Not a natural host, of course, but they look real happy.
If I remember right, it took them a day or two before they made it their home.
 
As if Colorado Sunburst Anemones aren't cool enough, one of my splits turned out as a half and half... Half red... Half orange.

I hope it'll stay this way long-term!
31b8beec53e6993d87cd2914edb178b8.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top