Might be a bit for the OG one but the microclados is good to go.
Ok it’s a def on both so put me on top of the list.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Might be a bit for the OG one but the microclados is good to go.
Thanks bud. I like their across the room good looks.Beautiful shortcakes! I have two different shortcakes and they look nothing a like, lol. One has the greenish base with the pink highlights and the other has almost a yellow base with the pink highlights.
That should be the measure of all corals!Thanks bud. I like their across the room good looks.
I'll be honest, I got lost in the whole macro shots of frags under actinics with a gel filter for awhile. It was fun to play with that with the camera and see the amazing results. But that's not a real reef... I want to get back to the basics of eyecatching colonies dominating my display and do the fun macro shots of frags in that frag tank as a side distraction.That should be the measure of all corals!
Thank you Tft12 for following along! [emoji4]This is one of my favorite tank threads. Awesome work!


Gross... Knowing my alk at all times remotely... Take it already! [emoji12]When you decide you don't like it, you can send it my way![]()
He's hilarious. He's always there!They sure are beautiful! It's funny to watch the little fish sit inside the coral in the background.
If you've ever wondered what a Colorado Sunburst anemone looks like if it was subjected to flow designed for an SPS-dominant tank... It would look something like this! [emoji16]
They sure are beautiful! It's funny to watch the little fish sit inside the coral in the background.
I concur... The combo was not intentional but the results are fantastic!That is fantastic. I really like the white clad clowns amidst that beautiful CSB anemone.
I concur... The combo was not intentional but the results are fantastic!
If I remember right, it took them a day or two before they made it their home.I do not recall, did they take to it right away? Not a natural host, of course, but they look real happy.

