FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

Well I figured it was old as it's not as big of a tank you have now and it's dated 2015 ;Yuck;Yuck

Oh and THANK YOU BTW ;);)
Welcome!

Actually exactly the same size and dimensions as my current tank... Long story.

That's the equivalent of pulling up someone's old High School Yearbook pictures and asking them what haircut was that? [emoji12]
 
So are a few peoples wallets...
[emoji23]
ac83f055942249ff5c63027137ffb839.gif
 
That is a lot of frags!! :eek:
I went through 1,000 in 1.5 years. Figured 1,200 might hold me over until 2010. Keep in mind I did also reglue all my purchases on new frag plugs too. I hope I didn't buy 500 new frags! [emoji17]
 
I went through 1,000 in 1.5 years. Figured 1,200 might hold me over until 2010. Keep in mind I did also reglue all my purchases on new frag plugs too. I hope I didn't buy 500 new frags!
emoji17.png
2010! Time travel! Send me a frag list also.
 
2010! Time travel
I live in a loop from 2010 to 2020. You should try that too. Keeps you young and you can enjoy your best years over and over again. [emoji23]

My bad, 2020. [emoji4]
 
Where do you buy 1200 frag plugs from? I searched ebay but I see 100 and 200 packages.
 
Where do you buy 1200 frag plugs from? I searched ebay but I see 100 and 200 packages.
I went straight to Ocean Wonders and they gave me a bulk discount. Basically bought a carton from them.
 
Haha, it's funnier because it's your wallet we're talking about. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

099b56d5ebd1b862dfdceae0c19047e8.gif


I mean, thank you for your order sir! Please tell your friends! [emoji12]
 
How much would a grandis paly polyp be in the States, I love them but my lfs wants $30 a polyp, sounds expensive to me?
I need to come sell my colony over there! Mine has 30-40 heads. I think I paid like $20 for two heads.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top