FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

Love the fox flame. That "browned" out frag I got from you already has the yellow tips and is starting to color shift to the reddish color.
Told you! Deal of the month to get it browned out and cheaper. [emoji6] Its a true beauty when settled in... I'm glad you added it to your awesome collection you have already.
 
It will take time...but once it start growing its a awesome piece to have.
Alright, two votes... I'm going to move it this weekend! I want a ridiculously gorgeous colony of this!
 
Told you! Deal of the month to get it browned out and cheaper. [emoji6] Its a true beauty when settled in... I'm glad you added it to your awesome collection you have already.
Definitely a great deal! I've been known to snag some brown corals for cheap prices and hope for a good outcome, but knowing it was a fox-flame it was a no brainer!
 
I like green! ;)
For a couple years in the beginning, I started systematically removing all green corals as green was the most common color you could get with corals. Then after realizing it took the punch away from my rainbow of acros, I slowly added back in green acros. They are definitely needed and should be appreciated more. Everyone should own a green slimer... Bar none.
 
For a couple years in the beginning, I started systematically removing all green corals as green was the most common color you could get with corals. Then after realizing it took the punch away from my rainbow of acros, I slowly added back in green acros. They are definitely needed and should be appreciated more. Everyone should own a green slimer... Bar none.
I'm really liking my JG Yellow too!
 
Oh...Ok...yeah sure...
[emoji19]
0cd2594f284c2fd5e5d9b544a1fa47a9.gif
 
Sustainability !!! THATS WHAT WERE TALKING ABOUT.
Looks very healthy and balanced
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top