FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

RR Rainbow Blossum (actinic) - got it from the Diesel man himself
RRRainblowBlossumActinic (1 of 1).jpg


Unnamed pink mille (actinic) - finally got some decent shots of this thing. Its a great grower! Usually the ugly ones are the ones that grow fast but not in this case.
unnamedpinkmille (1 of 1)-2.jpg

unnamedpinkmille (1 of 1).jpg
 
That Rainbow Blossom has some crazy colors!
The yellow you won't really see in daylight. But it is a gorgeous red colony! Stunner! Can't wait for it to grow out!
 
The yellow you won't really see in daylight. But it is a gorgeous red colony! Stunner! Can't wait for it to grow out!
What it'll grow into hopefully one day. This is Diesel's pic.
1360f532fcac1c2aad5fa091b15ad333.jpg
 
Let me send you my address for the red anacropora. I'm not going away!






Please?:)
 
Last edited:
Let me send you my address for the red anacropora. I'm not going away!






Please?:)
Ahhh, he's taken over the internet! Next thing I'm going to get is a Facebook message!
 
Watchguy123 Blue Floyd (actinic) - came in pretty pale but the last couple months it has slowly started to color up to its potential.
ZBlueFloydactinic (1 of 1).jpg


FarmerTy Blue Lemonade (actinic) - looks decent under blues but this one I much prefer it under whites, where you can see its pearly tips and contrasting blue polyps.
FTBlueLemonadeactinic (1 of 1).jpg
 
Is the Floyd just as nice in daylight?
Where you see blue, its mostly white under white light. The yellow is also less intense. I'll try to take a picture tonight for comparison.
 
@FarmerTy What are these 3? From left to right. I'd love them but my tank is no where ready for SPS...:(:(

Frags (1 of 1)-2.jpg
Those are Atlantic Aquariums Chameleon, Nicks Purple Passion, and BC Pearly Cadaver.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top