FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

Aussie gold torch under Actinics
FTGolfTorchactinic (1 of 1).jpg


Oregon tort colony under whites
Oregontort (1 of 1).jpg


Tyree Superman tenuis - relative unknown acro... But nice!
TyreeSuperman (1 of 1).jpg
 
Aussie gold torch under Actinics
FTGolfTorchactinic (1 of 1).jpg


Oregon tort colony under whites
Oregontort (1 of 1).jpg


Tyree Superman tenuis - relative unknown acro... But nice!
TyreeSuperman (1 of 1).jpg
Im not into lps at all but I want one of those torches so bad, lol.

That's funny you shared the superman tenuis. I just took a pic of mine to share also. Yours is looking nice!
 
Vivid Aquarium Rainbow - impossible to color but if you're patient, it'll give you a nugget. Its getting there.
VividAquariumsRainbow (1 of 1).jpg


FarmerTy Blue Lemonade - i always have trouble capturing this ones essence on a camera. This is as close as I've come.
FTBlueLemonadewhite (1 of 1).jpg
 
Your rainbow delight is looking really good! We used that for our last growout contest. Mine was brown for so long but finally getting some blue to it. I can’t wait for the day it looks like yours!
 
Your rainbow delight is looking really good! We used that for our last growout contest. Mine was brown for so long but finally getting some blue to it. I can’t wait for the day it looks like yours!
It only started coloring in the last month or so. Its been in the same spot for 8 months now and nothing. Fortunately, it does grow fast but maybe once it reaches a certain size first.

I recently moved it to the new spot since it was getting shadowed out by my pink mille.
 
Holy Cow! RR Rainbow Blossum I got from Diesel last year is on fire lately. Believe it or not, this is a white light photo!
RRRainbowBlossum (1 of 1).jpg


SunnyX Sunset mille - hands down the best sunset out there. I feel bad making it go after the RR Rainbow Blossum.

SunnyXsunsetmille (1 of 1).jpg
 
Expensive month!

Got some new toys for the tank. Radions will be going over the frag tank and replacing the Ocean Revive LEDs and figured since I was gonna get organized with the wiring of the tank, to go ahead and get the newer Apex now and do it all at once instead of having to go back later and swap Apexs out.
be42c5d7b29f1ab83057cc6df29ed2a4.jpg
 
Expensive month!

Got some new toys for the tank. Radions will be going over the frag tank and replacing the Ocean Revive LEDs and figured since I was gonna get organized with the wiring of the tank, to go ahead and get the newer Apex now and do it all at once instead of having to go back later and swap Apexs out.
be42c5d7b29f1ab83057cc6df29ed2a4.jpg
I always love new toys!
 
I like new toys! I’ve been thinking about the Apex too. I’m happy with Ecosmart live running my Radions, but all my probes are in need of replacing and curious about automating dosing pumps, so it looks like a decent system. How will you be using the Apex?
 
I like new toys! I’ve been thinking about the Apex too. I’m happy with Ecosmart live running my Radions, but all my probes are in need of replacing and curious about automating dosing pumps, so it looks like a decent system. How will you be using the Apex?
The new Apex 2016 is just swapping out for my old Apex that has been running my system for 7 years now. For the most part, it was an easy transition... Though I think it could have been easier if Neptune put a little thought into helping users migrate from the old system to the new system.

I don't think it would have taken much to be able to allow us to copy our programming over from the old system but they didn't do that so there was a lot of manual copy and paste action happening the day I switched.

For the most part, pretty much the same to me other than it runs a bit faster when saving/programming and there are some additional options, such as running newer equipment with their special power ports, new probes, monitoring power usage on the newer power strip only, and future proofing. Otherwise, all the same to me.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top