- Joined
- Dec 21, 2008
- Messages
- 6,548
- Reaction score
- 28,444
- Location
- Austin
- What state or country do you live in
- Texas
[emoji51]#goawayty
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
[emoji51]#goawayty
My bubbles seem about the same on the bounce but the skirt seems to have grown a bit. Yeah, it'll deflate a bit a night I've noticed. I had moved it to a place of slightly higher flow and my bubbles almost disappeared and I panicked and put it back in the original spot again with low flow.Dude, I think my bubbles have doubled in size. Do yours shrink up when the lights go off? Darn, I just added another page to this thread.
Yeah, high flow is the enemy of bounces.My bubbles seem about the same on the bounce but the skirt seems to have grown a bit. Yeah, it'll deflate a bit a night I've noticed. I had moved it to a place of slightly higher flow and my bubbles almost disappeared and I panicked and put it back in the original spot again with low flow.
Just like Maximus' are the enemies of FarmerTy's?Yeah, high flow is the enemy of bounces.
Good analogy!Just like Maximus' are the enemies of FarmerTy's?
That sounds pretty rough. How many things can you have go wrong at once?So, I have a good story that as long as you aren't the person it happened to, is pretty entertaining.
I was shipping out a Mak Corals Inferno BTA to someone and was heat sealing the bag when it dawned on me... Wait... The larger bags are 2 mils but the setting on the sealer is for the thicker 4 mils bags I sealed last week. Before I could even do anything about it, the bag with saltwater and anemone goes crashing to the ground when the sealer melts right through the bag.
I immediately go to save the anemone first and the water starts to roll towards my brand new Apex EB832 power strip and proceeds to short it out.
Its like 30 mins until FedEx closes so I took one look at the things that were plugged in to the EB832 and assessed that the tank will be fine without those items for 1 hr.
Grab another anemone and package that one up, this time remembering to reduce the heat to seal the bags and I'm off to FedEx!
Get back and spend the next 1.5 hours swapping all my equipment to an old EB8 I had on hand and been running with that ever since.
Today I get to ship out the EB832 for repair... Sigh.
I'm just glad in a flurry I didn't knock down the Alkatronic or knock my new Radions off their mounts and into the frag tank. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]That sounds pretty rough. How many things can you have go wrong at once?
So, I have a good story that as long as you aren't the person it happened to, is pretty entertaining.
Never ask that aloud..That sounds pretty rough. How many things can you have go wrong at once?
YIKES!!! Sounds like I need to get on the ball!!!!So, I have a good story that as long as you aren't the person it happened to, is pretty entertaining.
I was shipping out a Mak Corals Inferno BTA to someone and was heat sealing the bag when it dawned on me... Wait... The larger bags are 2 mils but the setting on the sealer is for the thicker 4 mils bags I sealed last week. Before I could even do anything about it, the bag with saltwater and anemone goes crashing to the ground when the sealer melts right through the bag.
I immediately go to save the anemone first and the water starts to roll towards my brand new Apex EB832 power strip and proceeds to short it out.
Its like 30 mins until FedEx closes so I took one look at the things that were plugged in to the EB832 and assessed that the tank will be fine without those items for 1 hr.
Grab another anemone and package that one up, this time remembering to reduce the heat to seal the bags and I'm off to FedEx!
Get back and spend the next 1.5 hours swapping all my equipment to an old EB8 I had on hand and been running with that ever since.
Today I get to ship out the EB832 for repair... Sigh.

Don't egg that Maximus on... He's a trouble maker! [emoji16]Ha! Funniest post ever.
I squarely blame you... Mainly because my wife wasn't in the room for me to blame her... Or the dog. [emoji16]YIKES!!! Sounds like I need to get on the ball!!!!![]()
Thank you! Keeping it that way is just as hard as getting there in the first place. C'mon Alkatronic! [emoji16]Nice healthy pieces!! Great work !!!
![]()
Thank you! Keeping it that way is just as hard as getting there in the first place. C'mon Alkatronic! [emoji16]

