FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

Nothing like tubs of rock and empty sandbed to make you wonder what on earth is going on here. :D

SPS is like juggling on a unicycle. When it’s going good, you feel like a bad-lass (haha, got around you filters) and king of the world. When it isn’t, you’re all bruised up laying on the ground wondering what just happened.
Good day.

Nbc Unicycle GIF by America's Got Talent



Bad Day
peter griffin fox GIF by Family Guy
 
So you attach so much equipment to the camera to make it too heavy for your boy to pick up and take FTS for us to see! I know what you're up to!:rolleyes:
Hey hey, I gave you a half tank shot when I redid the ‘scape! I want my credit!
 
Haha! I have the 80 and it was looking similar! Definitely going to have to try one of those screens out! Any recommendations on a tripod for vertical and horizontal shots?
I hand shoot all my shots so hardly ever use a tripod unless I’m doing a video or something.
 
I thought this funny but after I moved the old rock from the display into the tub (now mixed half with old rock and half with rock I’ve been curing for 8-9 months now), I noticed some acro encrustment on the old rock looking great in the tub. So I decided to toss in a mini colony of RR Pink Floyd in the tub and see how it does. This tub just has a heater and a maxi jet 900 with a Reefbreeders V2+ over it.

Day 1
B305D4F2-1CBC-444E-884B-D47B5A1C6013.jpeg


Day 3
3D9942B2-E246-43B0-B3A4-13F3E8E82594.jpeg
 
What a huge difference! I can focus so much better now and free bonus… my biceps will be huge by the end of the year. For you photo nerds… my ISO is higher than usual mainly because I forgot to bring it back down after shooting a darker shot before this. Aperture is 00 because I’m using a manual Nikon mounted Laowa 60mm Macro with a Canon adaptor.

1C6173FB-E2F1-47D9-B922-01CFDF363071.jpeg
67A922C3-F9B9-4BCE-AC79-2264E2FF75F2.jpeg
 
What a huge difference! I can focus so much better now and free bonus… my biceps will be huge by the end of the year. For you photo nerds… my ISO is higher than usual mainly because I forgot to bring it back down after shooting a darker shot before this. Aperture is 00 because I’m using a manual Nikon mounted Laowa 60mm Macro with a Canon adaptor.

1C6173FB-E2F1-47D9-B922-01CFDF363071.jpeg
67A922C3-F9B9-4BCE-AC79-2264E2FF75F2.jpeg
SCOP? you gotta keep the name next to the coral shots, not everyone has 1000's acros library of names in their heads like you.....

Nice shot btw
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top