FatMike's Tideline 62g Lagoon AIO

Oh man. It took me way longer than I would have liked to get the eco tech reeflink set up and then the radions and MP40s synced to the reeflink.

finally finally got it
 
I lied. I can’t get past this page……

7E2678B6-FC6E-4090-9404-50E94FC66638.jpeg
 
I regret my radion purchase…. This is ridiculous
 
No I got Gen 4 radions, MP40s and a reeflink off a local reefer.

so just trying to use EcoSmart live with all of that.

it sees all 4 devices but it just won’t go past that previous page I posted. Gives me a time out notice and I follow the steps on that but no good.
 
No I got Gen 4 radions, MP40s and a reeflink off a local reefer.

so just trying to use EcoSmart live with all of that.

it sees all 4 devices but it just won’t go past that previous page I posted. Gives me a time out notice and I follow the steps on that but no good.
sorry about that. I wish I could help.
 
Man that sucks about the lights, I have no experience with anything in the ecotec world but surely there is a way to get them linked up.
 
Getting stuff together to start aquascaping!

I went with square carbon fiber rods. They are very sturdy. Hopefully get 2-3 rods in each structure.

epoxy to help set the rods in place and extra “glue” for the rocks

0954C3E3-9248-4C68-81C0-9B7D4F490628.jpeg

B10EA574-FD79-49B7-A905-033463D0857F.jpeg

43EEBA60-F30E-42AE-9472-28C518108A29.jpeg
 
No I got Gen 4 radions, MP40s and a reeflink off a local reefer.

so just trying to use EcoSmart live with all of that.

it sees all 4 devices but it just won’t go past that previous page I posted. Gives me a time out notice and I follow the steps on that but no good.
If your Gen4's are made post 2017 they are mobius ready. If pre- then you have to buy the chip.
 
If your Gen4's are made post 2017 they are mobius ready. If pre- then you have to buy the chip.
I’ll look into this.

the guy I got the lights and MP40s from used the reeflink he gave me. So I would think it should work. But who knows

I’ll probably try a factory reset on everything.

part of me feels like my EcoSmart live is confused
 
Time to get it all mixed up!!

Using HW Marinemix Reefer salt

Trying to get around 1.026 salinity

3DDFAE6B-11F2-4D47-A7E9-A9F225CE2FFF.jpeg
 
Went to the CORA frag swap in Columbus OH. First swap I’ve ever been to!

I went a little crazy but I couldn’t pass up the prices!

these are hanging out in the holding tank!

8737D640-93C1-40A0-AF0A-3E36206D1F83.jpeg

80128882-2F33-44B2-B6C2-0A35EE428613.jpeg

10D43239-FCCE-4E9C-BDE9-47568AC59097.jpeg

D4BA1B36-CD1B-456A-879B-D9A2376A1AE2.jpeg

EFD92A8E-A442-477B-B9DE-3217F1C0C741.jpeg

B18C2A23-E212-4D53-9437-F923C1F26387.jpeg

92BF781C-F8CB-49C8-892E-4E3E859A0E50.jpeg
They are all awesome. The Godzilla Yuma is :star-struck: :star-struck: :star-struck: :star-struck: :star-struck: :star-struck: :star-struck: :star-struck: :star-struck: :star-struck: :star-struck:
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top