Fluval 13.5 Rock Flower Haven

RFAs are on the way!!

20190606_083645.jpg
 
Anyone wanna guess what's in the box

20190606_100910.jpg
 
More photos to come this evening.
 
More to come.

20190606_100933.jpg


20190606_100923.jpg
 
Close ups to come soon.
 
Nice variety of colors! What’s the sizes?
 
Might be a bit bigger once they fully open
 
That’s a good size though!
 
Really nice pack! I am sold.
 
Here is a clearer photo. Unfortunately it was after the light were off for a while so everything isnt fully open.

20190608_072428.jpg
 
Update, I've since added a pair of black snowflake clowns, 3 more sexy shrimp, a white spot anemone shrimp and last night added a BTA.

Here's a photo from last night after adding the BTA.

20190719_223731.jpg 20190718_193952.jpg
 
heck yes! I have been wanting to do the same for years. i just upgraded to a RS 750 xxl and it comes with a nice little nano...ok ok its the tiny ATO res. that will not last more than a few days out here in the west. but it would make one heck of a RFA and sext shrimp tank.

i'll have to look in to @Soflow Rubio's Corals for a nem pack if i can pull of another tank.
 
Its definitely a fun tank. I'm actually planning on getting another pack when he has them. For the price and quality you cant beat it.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top