(for an article) show me your dirty tank

Probably got a bad case of crabs
20180221_132450~2.jpeg
I love your Emerald.
 
cannot resist

requesting any side jobs messaged to me to rework livescapes
want to completely fix any eutrophic tank without losing the target investment animals and rocks-to compile more results in work threads. want the roughest jobs you have... bad stuff zapped back to clean/want the work

not trying to derail just seeing irresistible pics
 
How can we send the photos anonymously so no one knows who we are.
And I have received an anonymous photo contribution, below. Remember, when you're dealing with a writer, I can ALWAYS protect your identity.
@Jomama you can run But Im still going to tag you....even if its not you


r2r3-jpg.1030847
 
Not sure who’s tank this is, names were withheld to protect the innocent. And that’s definitely not my Vlamingi
Dang dirty Dino



E84A951F-5D4E-4C25-A329-439D024BAC2F.jpeg 1AF42E5F-EA44-4679-8830-007B49584DAF.jpeg 23FDF8AC-764E-46F7-8589-067C9332521F.jpeg
 
Thank you to everyone who posted some dirty tank photos. We had a slow start, but these photos really helped make a beginner article come alive. So, thank you from the bottom of my heart. When people respond to my posts, then I don't have to look far to find great photos for the article at hand.
 
Here you go...when life takes over and water changes become every other month.
2012 pics 019.jpg
HOB refugium from BRS with a zetlight fuge light should do more than a job for ya if your into that stuff. Keep reefing!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top