(for an article) show me your dirty tank

Guess I'm cleaning the sump soon.

Im using these posts as motivation to keep going on my efforts to get this tank back to good standards.
18d3917087aed2a36a537c8400d72754.jpg
d82fa47e49a54f21f8f48189d584f0af.jpg
 
I just want to say

If we get to page eighteen with no cure work, solely before pics, then a travesty will have occurrrrrred
 
Definitely wasn't in sleep mode, just a germaphobe and doesn't appreciate the detritus
20190126_045802.jpeg
 
The water is crystal clear usually, I cleaned the front glass to take this. ;)
The powerhead got choked about a month ago, I just switched it off, it was a bit strong anyway.
I guess you call this fixed, it is a few months old now, filled from my big tank and left to it! :)

DSC_0002 (997x1024).jpg
 
I'm showing all these to my fiancee who is always nagging me about cleaning my tanks and threatening to get rid of them if they don't stay clean enough. Of course, he's ex-army so his standard of clean is waaaaay above my baseline level. :p
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top