Found black ice pair is it too cheap to be good

Where did u see flukes
Never said I saw flukes. There's an external parasite on the tailfin in the first picture you posted. Unless you're experienced with IDing ailments I would start with a simple ParaGuard dip, or run it in their system.

Flukes are near impossible to see when on the fish unless on their eye(s).
 
Wait a min are u saying the clear tips at their fins is fluke ?
I took my break lol. If you look at the first pic of the clown you posted you will see an opaque oval shape where it should be clear. Normally flukes are clear to hide but in hyposalinity they turn opaque as they start dying.
 
I took my break lol. If you look at the first pic of the clown you posted you will see an opaque oval shape where it should be clear. Normally flukes are clear to hide but in hyposalinity they turn opaque as they start dying.

Ahh i understand now well the two i bought dont seem to have anything im going to do a dip once they are stable dont want to scare them so anyone want fry in 3 yrs hahaha
 
Smart choice. I think you scored, and not stressing them will be a good move.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top