FREE TEST for INKBIRD WiFi Thermometer Hygrometer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I've been looking at something like this for years for backpacking. I like to know if my gear performed well at what temp and humidity conditions. I'd love to try one if still available.
 
Hey Reefers! We're doing a FREE TEST for INKBIRD's newly released IBS-TH3 WiFi Thermometer Hygrometer.

IBS-TH3 is compact and easy to use. It takes just a few moments to install our free app and pair your sensor. After successful pairing, it allows you to constantly monitor the conditions of any environment on your phone and the data can be easily exported to a CSV file.

Product page: USA Store / Canada Store (Open to both U.S. & Canadian residents)

To sign up - Like & comment on this thread.:smiling-face-with-halo: We'll send you a PM.

1676451728886.png
Hey Reefers! We're doing a FREE TEST for INKBIRD's newly released IBS-TH3 WiFi Thermometer Hygrometer.

IBS-TH3 is compact and easy to use. It takes just a few moments to install our free app and pair your sensor. After successful pairing, it allows you to constantly monitor the conditions of any environment on your phone and the data can be easily exported to a CSV file.

Product page: USA Store / Canada Store (Open to both U.S. & Canadian residents)

To sign up - Like & comment on this thread.:smiling-face-with-halo: We'll send you a PM.

1676451728886.png
I am interested in this device. Thank you.
 
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top