FREE TEST for INKBIRD WiFi Thermometer Hygrometer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Hey Reefers! We're doing a FREE TEST for INKBIRD's newly released IBS-TH3 WiFi Thermometer Hygrometer.

IBS-TH3 is compact and easy to use. It takes just a few moments to install our free app and pair your sensor. After successful pairing, it allows you to constantly monitor the conditions of any environment on your phone and the data can be easily exported to a CSV file.

Product page: USA Store / Canada Store (Open to both U.S. & Canadian residents)

To sign up - Like & comment on this thread.:smiling-face-with-halo: We'll send you a PM.

1676451728886.png
Hi Inkbird, I'd love to test this for you!
 
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I hate to do this because I love free gear as much as the next guy but...

If you value your ability to leave reviews on Amazon or ask/answer questions in the Q&A section, I'd consider not taking this deal.

Inkbird is giving free product in exchange for reviews. Amazon can ban you from all "community" activity if they find out that you accepted this.

I know this well because I once messaged a seller about a dud laptop battery that they sold me. They told me they'd ship me a new AND a freebie if I left a review.

A week later I got a message from Amazon stating that I was banned from community activity due to accepting free product from a seller. That was ~10 years ago, and I still can't post a review. There is no appeals process. Once you're out of the circle of trust, there's no going back.

If you're cool with that risk, then by all means.
 
3E3D5B8F-4A97-427F-8234-2EB8C558DCD1.jpeg

If you try to contact them at the help email, they reply back that all decisions are final.
 
I would definitely like to participate. It would be very interesting to compare the relative humidity readings against ATO consumption, and we also need to keep a certain level of humidity in our home for stringed instruments.
It would definitely be a good addition. PM sent.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top