Full beginner in the reef tank hobby : Questions

Seeing your from France and my parents were born in Argentina I was gonna invite you over next Sunday to watch the final and talk some reefing!
 
May be if I decide to introduce a damselfish I will introduce this fish lastly than the others.

Iam now thinking to not put this type of fish in my tanks to avoid problems
If you want to share your experience with the damsels..
 
Hi everybody, i have added some new fishes and corals in the tank.

Firts, i added 3 euphyllia :

An euphyllia yaeyamaensis, a parancora and an other glabrescens

20230115_144530.jpg


20230115_144524.jpg

20230115_155302.jpg


The others corals I've added before are doing good, especially the green glabrescens wich is divided himself in two part, it's growing fast

You can see in this picture de two "head" slowly separating and forming :
20230115_155420.jpg


So now lets see the fishes :

The current population in my tank is :
2 nemateleotris magnifica
2 chrysiptera parsemant
1 pseudochromis fridmani
And i very small hectori gobie

I don't want to add more fish now.
20230115_121858.jpg


20230115_173216.jpg
20230115_121938.jpg
20230115_171707.jpg
 
That green frogspawn is very beautiful!

How are the nemateleotris magnifica doing with the other fish they are known to get scared and jump often.
 
I have them since one month and for the moment they are the less shy with the parasema.
They don't are afraid when i come in front of the glass and they have never jumped. But i prefer to be careful and in the few days i want to buy a protection for the top of the tank

They spend most of their time like this, swiming against the current

(Sorry for the bad quality)
 
Wich Sps corals you recommend for a beginner guys ?
I just would like to add a piece on the top of my rocks but iam a little lost with all informations about sps corals
 
Wich Sps corals you recommend for a beginner guys ?
I just would like to add a piece on the top of my rocks but iam a little lost with all informations about sps corals
Pavona is the easiest as it needs similar to LPS
Stylophora, seriatopora, and montipora are next easiest
 
Okey thanks !
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top