Aug 7, 2017 #21 saltyfilmfolks Lights! Camera! Reef! View Badges Excellence Award Photo of the Month Reef Squad Emeritus Joined Feb 25, 2014 Messages 28,739 Reaction score 40,950 Location California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 reeferfoxx said: That's it! I'm changing diodes out to match SB reef light. Need to see what the ol' hoopla is about! Click to expand... It weird what it does to my acros
reeferfoxx said: That's it! I'm changing diodes out to match SB reef light. Need to see what the ol' hoopla is about! Click to expand... It weird what it does to my acros
Aug 7, 2017 #22 reeferfoxx 5000 Club Member View Badges Excellence Award Reef Squad Emeritus Joined Sep 8, 2015 Messages 6,514 Reaction score 6,512 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 saltyfilmfolks said: It the 48in I believe. Know anybody who wants to buy 3 ai sol? Click to expand... Sounds like you are wanting it aye?
saltyfilmfolks said: It the 48in I believe. Know anybody who wants to buy 3 ai sol? Click to expand... Sounds like you are wanting it aye?
Aug 7, 2017 #23 saltyfilmfolks Lights! Camera! Reef! View Badges Excellence Award Photo of the Month Reef Squad Emeritus Joined Feb 25, 2014 Messages 28,739 Reaction score 40,950 Location California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 reeferfoxx said: Sounds like you are wanting it aye? Click to expand... I've only been bugging them for a year. So, yes!!
reeferfoxx said: Sounds like you are wanting it aye? Click to expand... I've only been bugging them for a year. So, yes!!
Aug 7, 2017 #24 reeferfoxx 5000 Club Member View Badges Excellence Award Reef Squad Emeritus Joined Sep 8, 2015 Messages 6,514 Reaction score 6,512 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 saltyfilmfolks said: I've only been bugging them for a year. So, yes!! Click to expand... LOL!