• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL Controller, 2 Maxi, 2.1 4 head dosers New KH Director

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2017
Messages
7,124
Reaction score
21,423
Location
MI
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Controller/ mega set and new cal solutions, this has old style power bar. $550 shipped

Used Maxi Doser $200

20210316_203722.jpg 20210316_203740.jpg 20210316_204534.jpg 20210316_213300.jpg 20210316_213344.jpg
 
Last edited:
I would like to buy the mega controller set and the kh director/2.1 SA doser set. PayPal ready. Also can you either post pics or message them to me? Thank you
 
for those asking about power bar
1615906404874.png
 
I would like to buy the mega controller set and the kh director/2.1 SA doser set. PayPal ready. Also can you either post pics or message them to me? Thank you
So sorry, the director sold and I received payment just moments ago,
Ill send you a PM with my PayPal address if you chose to continue with the controller
 
Still no pictures..I don’t see how people can buy sight unseen
think new with a smudge, at used prices for something that rarely becomes available ?
 
Still no pictures..I don’t see how people can buy sight unseen

Whenever these go up for sale, it sells almost immediately. Not jumping right away usually means you miss out. I found out the hard way. Hence, why I just bought new from BRS. They currently have all the GHL equipment on sale.
 
Whenever these go up for sale, it sells almost immediately. Not jumping right away usually means you miss out. I found out the hard way. Hence, why I just bought new from BRS. They currently have all the GHL equipment on sale.
Right, my concern is the condition of said equipment and I like to know what it’s all including like all wires and connections, etc. Pictures speak volumes. Buying sight unseen you just don’t know what you’re getting, you know? I also saw the sale and said it’s just better to buy new at this point.
 
A Brand New Doser Maxi SA is 369$. Or I should say was, whoever buys this needs also to be aware that, the Maxi dosers are discontinued, and GHL is not offering any support for dosing heads/tubing replacement. Just for everyone’s info.
 
I buy new as well and don't blame you a bit. But others don't have 900 plus so this gets it.
I would have supplied you with some pics when I get home tonight.
 
A Brand New Doser Maxi SA is 369$. Or I should say was, whoever buys this needs also to be aware that, the Maxi dosers are discontinued, and GHL is not offering any support for dosing heads/tubing replacement. Just for everyone’s info.
@Ditto said The maxi will be back in stock, the tubing is available. I tried to find one to price mine out accordingly as I mentioned to you in pm. He also said people are using DOS heads until parts become available.
 
@Ditto said The maxi will be back in stock, the tubing is available. I tried to find one to price mine out accordingly as I mentioned to you in pm. He also said people are using DOS heads until parts become available.
That's wonderful news, let's keep our fingers crossed then!
 
Still no pictures..I don’t see how people can buy sight unseen

my concern is the condition of said equipment and I like to know what it’s all including like all wires and connections, etc. Pictures speak volumes
Sorry I was not able to update this immediately I work for a living, I just got home and put this together just for you! :D
Posted pics and updated listing
 
Sorry I was not able to update this immediately I work for a living, I just got home and put this together just for you! :D
Posted pics and updated listing
Thanks! When I asked in PM you ignored completely, but I do appreciate you posting them now! I think a good sales post has the added details you put in along with the pictures. This alleviates so many questions that people might have. Also it looks to be currently in use? See wouldn’t have known that unless you posted the pics ;)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top