• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL Controller, 2 Maxi, 2.1 4 head dosers New KH Director

Thanks! When I asked in PM you ignored completely, but I do appreciate you posting them now! I
I did not intend to ignore anyone and I apologize if you or anyone else thought that.
I answered emails and PM'S from 3 different platforms for 12 hours yesterday while working on an auto factory floor. Just no smooth way to do that.
 
Can you answer me in pm ? Thanks Siggy
 
Of course I did. Thanks
 
We had conversation and then you stop answering.
 
;Dead
 
Please check your pm again. Thanks
 
Sold, #MODS please close this out
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top