Gonzo Coral Sunburst Nem

Sick nem for sure Andy!
Thanks man… I've been wanting to buy one of these for a long time but never could pull the trigger on the price tag….I'm glad I did now... I should have some really nice clowns coming in this week from Jess also... I've been looking for the perfect pair of clowns for about two years now and finally found them...super excited!
 
my understanding is these rainbow/sunburst nems get their color from being injected with a bunch of calcium and have very short life spans.

Haha, have to disagree with you on that one. CO seems to have a few of these beauties around, no voodoo being done on them here!
 
Thanks man… I've been wanting to buy one of these for a long time but never could pull the trigger on the price tag….I'm glad I did now... I should have some really nice clowns coming in this week from Jess also... I've been looking for the perfect pair of clowns for about two years now and finally found them...super excited!
freakin Andy!!! Always got the sick corals bro!!
 
There was a couple at MAX that were pretty amazing. Wish I had a home for one of these beauties. Yours is awesome! Almost makes me want to set up a small cube in my bedroom to keep one.
 
freakin Andy!!! Always got the sick corals bro!!
:bigsmile: Trying to keep up with all these crazy reefers these days...:bigsmile:
There was a couple at MAX that were pretty amazing. Wish I had a home for one of these beauties. Yours is awesome! Almost makes me want to set up a small cube in my bedroom to keep one.
That's exactly what I did… I kind of kill two birds with one stone… My son wanted some clown fish but I was really looking for a special pair of Picassos so I could never find them large enough to live in my display because of the flow so I use the excuse to set up another tank in my living room and got my lady to clear the Nuvo 38... So you actually got to see one of these in person….Now you know how crazy they actually are….Could you believe what you seen when you saw it there? I always thought these things were just hyped up RTBA... Definitely lived up to the hype when I seen it... The only thing that sucks is my 38 gallon wasn't ready yet when this guy came up for sale so I have in my display right now and have no idea how I'm going to get it out... It scares me every day having in there but I really enjoy it in the display...

That thing is def awesome
Thanks!
 
Pray to w/e god you pray to that it doesnt decide to take a walk one day into a powerhead or intake, that will be a sad sad day. what lighting is it under? 14k?
It is definately stunning, i think if it walked on me id cry for real lol
 
The only thing that sucks is my 38 gallon wasn't ready yet when this guy came up for sale so I have in my display right now and have no idea how I'm going to get it out... It scares me every day having in there but I really enjoy it in the display...
Talk about an impulse buy, LOL.
 
i had one 2 years ago...had a red carpet and that was the biggest mistake i made...the sunburst lost the battle and died
only thing i have is a picture of it :(

i think this picture was taken with flash or no blues


i am getting a colorado sunburst tomorrow so im very excited :)sorry i have to share this pic from reefkoi
 
i had one 2 years ago...had a red carpet and that was the biggest mistake i made...the sunburst lost the battle and died
only thing i have is a picture of it :(

i think this picture was taken with flash or no blues


i am getting a colorado sunburst tomorrow so im very excited :)sorry i have to share this pic from reefkoi

Nice! Hope Mr Koi brings that safely to you. :)
 
im getting it later....by 10:30am...i have not seen a colorado in person but i do hope its as bright as gonzo's sunburst cause that thig is super nice!i just wish i chose it over the red carpet probably i have clones now
 
All I would do is make sure not to mix bta w the sunburst!! Nice looking nems fo sho!! Gonzo has some nice ones!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I've had mine for about a year now. Couple of months ago it lost all the bubbles it had. Now it's tentacles are kind of a weird shape, like crinkles. Weird, I'll have to get a pic.
 
I am torn between picking up a Sunburst or an Inferno.

I think it will come down to which one I can find a decent clone of at the beginning of June.
 
DSC07798.jpg
I would love a side by side comparison of inferno and sunburst. Here is my inferno.
I may have to hit up Josh for a Sunburst, cause his look stunning as well!
 
Last edited:
Pray to w/e god you pray to that it doesnt decide to take a walk one day into a powerhead or intake, that will be a sad sad day. what lighting is it under? 14k?
It is definately stunning, i think if it walked on me id cry for real lol
I have kept my MP40s covered with the stock from so far...it's under T5s and blue LEDs... The crazy thing is it holds its color under all of my life spectrums… Most corals change under the different light spectrums and when I have my LEDs on or off but this one just remains the same... Very true to color.
im getting it later....by 10:30am...i have not seen a colorado in person but i do hope its as bright as gonzo's sunburst cause that thig is super nice!i just wish i chose it over the red carpet probably i have clones now
That sucks that you lost the last one it was stunning... I'm sure that red carpet was nice as well though.. Let us know how the new one comes in by the looks of it should be exactly the same.
All I would do is make sure not to mix bta w the sunburst!! Nice looking nems fo sho!! Gonzo has some nice ones!!
Why is that?
I've had mine for about a year now. Couple of months ago it lost all the bubbles it had. Now it's tentacles are kind of a weird shape, like crinkles. Weird, I'll have to get a pic.
Strange... Looking forward to the pictures...
I am torn between picking up a Sunburst or an Inferno.

I think it will come down to which one I can find a decent clone of at the beginning of June.

I would wait and try to find a Sunburst… most people that have picked up both the Sunburst and the inferno have told me they like the Sunburst a lot better... But it's all up to preference.... I think they're both cool but obviously I chose the Sunburst over the Inferno.
 
Last edited:
DSC07798.jpg I would love a side by side comparison of inferno and sunburst. Here is my inferno.
I may have to hit up Josh for a Sunburst, cause his look stunning as well!
VERRY nice! How long have you had it? And does it ever walk around when you or sting and kill any of your other ?
 
Last edited:
Had it for 6 months. It hasnt moved at all. It has maintained great colors under my led lighting as you can see.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top