Good aquarium brands, but not too expensive

Whatever you do, don't use Custom Aquariums - I ordered 5 tanks from them including a 400g display, and when they arrived damaged, their true colors shined. I chose them because a lot of people I spoke to had good experiences, but you really don't get to know a company until things go wrong. Unethical and cut throat. And then there were the machine marks on the tank they said were "normal" LOL. Had to reorder all my tanks elsewhere because they refused to remake them after they were damaged, instead just took a loss on the order since it was cheaper than having to pay for return shipping. Then they kept $200+ they said was an "accounting error". I mean, I can't make this stuff up. Any other company would do better...
 
I got a marineland reef ready tank. Noticed that it had a crack in the glass. Although it hasn't leaked yet. I'm watching it closely and waiting to get,a new 125 tank.. but with covid its been a no go. R eww ached out to marineland and aquena , I think I spelled that wrong. And there closed for a few weeks now. Til some time in March.
 
I got a marineland reef ready tank. Noticed that it had a crack in the glass. Although it hasn't leaked yet. I'm watching it closely and waiting to get,a new 125 tank.. but with covid its been a no go. R eww ached out to marineland and aquena , I think I spelled that wrong. And there closed for a few weeks now. Til some time in March.
Eeek, sounds like a time bomb - that would make me nervous. Be careful my friend... you might consider getting a cheap stock tank and transferring livestock into it until you can get a new tank. I'll admit I have a pretty low threshold for risk, so you might not get as nervous as me looking at a cracked tank everyday : )
 
The tank I got is not MarineLand but I’m not sure what it is

I would replace that tank ASAP
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top