GoVols: Red Sea S-400

Reefrats,
Good luck on your decision, but I know you were leaning to a full fuge.




Lol

Sorry guys and thanks for checking in!!

We just got back from Gatlinburg and been taking a break from Reef 2 Reef too.

Reef is doing great and remains stable.

Achilles fully recovered... makes us happy.

Pretty low key, but found this thread awhile back for the Salifert alk kit end point... (lavender)


Just about matches the new Hanna to an tee.

Heather is doing just fine with the pregnancy and truly blessed. Due date is March 1st, but C-section is for Feb. 24h... :D

Hope you guys are doing well too!!

Freddie
Don't you go missing on us Freddie haha
 
lol, Drawman

Did you ever get an alk monitor / controller devise?
I'm actually going to hold off for now. I found out I got into a residency program so I will be moving in the Spring. I may still try to have a tank but will keep it a little cheaper for two years. Once I'm out I'll definitely be getting one!
 
I found out I got into a residency program so I will be moving in the Spring.

That's big news my friend.

Is it a medical field residency?
 
All sounds well fred. My niece just brought twins boys in. C section was scheduled, bit the 2nd one flipped right-side-up an hour before they went in and she had them naturally.

Best wishes through the rest of the voyage sir. Let's see some pics? :)
 
Beep beep.
tenor.gif
 
lol
You guys are nutz... ;Hilarious

Great news @Reefrats, and hope your happy.

The S-400 is just cruising along. No losses or new additions. Have not preformed an water change since the end of September... ;Wideyed, but things still look well.

Alka-T is still dialed in, and it's been a winner. Taking an pass on the new firmware update. Figure if it's not broke, then don't fix... Still got 1 and 1/4 gallon left of the big reagent mix...

Started using the Red Sea "Reef Spec" carbon awhile back. Love it!!!

@Jason mack
Mack,
Thanks for dropping in. Things are all well and hope you are doing well too.

Just doing other things too, but staying in touch with @dbl (David) and @SPR1968 (Shaun) from time to time.

Hope all you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!!

Your Friend,
Freddie
 
Awesome to hear from u and that the tank is running like a top sir!

I use red sea reef spec carbon as well. Plus I like the black mesh bags ;)

Happy holidays to you and yours as well Fred!
 
Awesome to hear from u and that the tank is running like a top sir!

I use red sea reef spec carbon as well. Plus I like the black mesh bags ;)

Happy holidays to you and yours as well Fred!

Rich,
Those Red Sea bags are really great!!

Perfect water flow thru... :p
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top