Gribbliest's Reefer 750 XXL Build

24D994C3-76A6-40FC-86A3-9DDEBADE81B7.jpeg Clearing, and central piece built and installed...

Committed to this scape now :)
 
Some toys arrived:

25A43982-72F7-464D-A584-E5B484486BEC.jpeg
A5F1A17F-4EE0-421C-97BD-EA3861BC697F.jpeg

Light brackets all mounted to the cabinet, now just need some manpower to get that thing lifted. Boy it's heavy!
What light brackets are those? They look great. Did you mount directly onto back of stand? I'm thinking of getting the same light mounts if you wouldn't mind sharing the website link to order them.
 
Nice tank. What brand of sand are you using?
 
Thanks. It looks like is not too fine that blows everywhere.
Having a slight issue with the flow from the return pump clearing the glass at the front, but it's not too bad. I have 4 MP40's on there running constant at 50% right now and things aren't too bad at all.
 
6210235B-7609-4555-9A31-627C575E2AAC.jpeg

Diatoms?

Also, seeing critters crawling on the glass.
 
So, yesterday - diatoms in the Sump.

Today, Diatoms appearing on the rock work in the DT. NO3 now registering between 1-2PPM
 
Also, 2 additional powerbars arrived from GHL yesterday, everything now on the Profilux - wish me luck! :)
 
Slight light pollution from that sump cabinet!!
 
Well that cleared up nicely! Love the scape.
 
Wonder how much of that is courtesy of Ozone. ORP at 350 now, it's climbed nicely over the last 48 hours and the tank is definitely clearing with it!
 
It arrived yesterday, put it in - waiting to see the impact, but appears to have nicely stopped the issue! Thanks to you @The new fish on the block

No problem happy it helped let us know how it works out I'm getting a RSR 350 delivered this week ( Hopefully) and I'm thinking of replacing the return with that.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top