Have stuff growing in frag plugs. What is it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter workhz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Just an update. On acrylic frag frag racks you can pretty much peel the clove polyps off. Rearranged things but kept this one rack. Peeled most of the clove polyps off and left whatever zoas had attached to the rack.

6 months on, the clove polyps have advanced but so how the zoas. I’ll peel all the clove polyps off again and in 6 months maybe the whole rack will be covered by this particular fast growing zoa.

I don’t see too many people doing a whole rack covered by zoas but it’s not a terrible way to actually grow them.

IMG_5535.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top