Have you ever overflowed a skimmer collection cup?

Have you overflowed your skimmer collection cup releasing skimmate back into the system?

  • Yes

    Votes: 41 28.9%
  • No

    Votes: 13 9.2%
  • Multiple times

    Votes: 83 58.5%
  • I don't have a skimmer

    Votes: 5 3.5%

  • Total voters
    142
My skimmer has 'accidentally' overflowed, quite recently actually... It was the smell that gave it away o_O, and whilst there were no ill effects to any of the inhabitants I have been battling a very severe break out of Dino's - maybe just coincidence, but prior to it, my sand was snow white!?
Everytime I empty my skimmer cup, it smell like gas leak ;) too.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top