Have you noticed a difference after adding pods, other than a reduction in diatoms?

What results have you seen?

  • Diatoms gone but no other effect

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reduction in all "uglies"

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No change (expensive fish food)

    Votes: 4 57.1%
  • I've never added pods (no need)

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

rennjidk

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2022
Messages
810
Reaction score
679
Location
usa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anytime I have a relatively new tank (>6 months), I see an immediate reduction in diatoms, but not much else. I've done multiple systems at this point, and have seen the same result over and over. How have your systems differed?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top