Dec 30, 2023 #1 rennjidk Well-Known Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Mar 10, 2022 Messages 810 Reaction score 679 Location usa Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Anytime I have a relatively new tank (>6 months), I see an immediate reduction in diatoms, but not much else. I've done multiple systems at this point, and have seen the same result over and over. How have your systems differed?
Anytime I have a relatively new tank (>6 months), I see an immediate reduction in diatoms, but not much else. I've done multiple systems at this point, and have seen the same result over and over. How have your systems differed?
Dec 31, 2023 #2 TX_REEF Kessil Fanboy View Badges DFWMAS Member My Tank Thread Joined Mar 12, 2023 Messages 3,086 Reaction score 3,642 Location Texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Less diatoms, also they are permanently breeding in the tank and my six line wrasse is very fat and happy
Less diatoms, also they are permanently breeding in the tank and my six line wrasse is very fat and happy