Jun 30, 2016 #21 OP OP Gatorade_51 New Member View Badges Joined Jun 29, 2016 Messages 12 Reaction score 19 Location Space Coast, FL Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Diesel said: Space coast for you Space city for me. thanks for your service my friend Click to expand... Thanks very much Diesel!
Diesel said: Space coast for you Space city for me. thanks for your service my friend Click to expand... Thanks very much Diesel!
Jun 30, 2016 #22 OP OP Gatorade_51 New Member View Badges Joined Jun 29, 2016 Messages 12 Reaction score 19 Location Space Coast, FL Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Thanks for the warm welcome Mike, Mike007, KJ and 4Ford! Nice forum here, very warm group. I look forward to interacting and learning from you all!
Thanks for the warm welcome Mike, Mike007, KJ and 4Ford! Nice forum here, very warm group. I look forward to interacting and learning from you all!
Jul 1, 2016 #23 glb 7500 Club Member View Badges Excellence Award Reef Squad Emeritus My Tank Thread Joined May 12, 2013 Messages 8,141 Reaction score 3,367 Location Miami What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0
Jul 1, 2016 #24 OP OP Gatorade_51 New Member View Badges Joined Jun 29, 2016 Messages 12 Reaction score 19 Location Space Coast, FL Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Thanks glb, I like your 40 gallon build plan. Should be fun for you. I look forward to seeing how it turns out.
Thanks glb, I like your 40 gallon build plan. Should be fun for you. I look forward to seeing how it turns out.