Help - Copperband Butterfly will not eat clams..

  • Thread starter Thread starter JCOLE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Live blackworms. I was going to need to rehome him soon, and wanted to train him to eat out of a net to make catching easier when the time came. :D

Awesome!! That is very cool. I will just be happy if he can eat on a daily basis. I will work on the backflips afterwards. :D
 
Live blackworms. I was going to need to rehome him soon, and wanted to train him to eat out of a net to make catching easier when the time came. :D

I trained mine to call an Uber. :cool:
 
Just an update. The CBB is getting better everyday with the black worms. He ate about 8 last night and really went after them instead of watching them go by. He still hasn't touched the Masstick which is ok as long as he is visually eating then that is good.

Thanks everyone for the recommendations!
 
Have you tried pushing the Masstick into the rocks where he tends to pick? Sometimes that will trigger them to start eating it elsewhere.

Here's mine at the glass and he'll even come right up and start while I'm still pressing it into the glass. Got my finger a couple times too ;)

Copperband13.jpg
 
Have you tried pushing the Masstick into the rocks where he tends to pick? Sometimes that will trigger them to start eating it elsewhere.

Here's mine at the glass and he'll even come right up and start while I'm still pressing it into the glass. Got my finger a couple times too ;)

Copperband13.jpg

Awesome! I am sure he will eventually get it. He is funny now. He seems like he is starving now. Soon as I come up to the tank he is following me around everywhere. He even comes up to the baster when I drop the black worms in. Lol!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top