Help I need to keep tank outside for new floors

I want to let everyone know thanks for the help everybody survived. If somone did what I did for my size tank freeze 4 water bottles. I used 2 frozen water bottles and they saved the day. I don’t know if my starfish survived because they live in the sand. I think they did.
So glad people with actual experience chimed in, rather than you only hearing replies of concerned speculation from someone who is new to the hobby. Good to hear that it worked.
 
So glad people with actual experience chimed in, rather than you only hearing replies of concerned speculation from someone who is new to the hobby. Good to hear that it worked.
I also moved it back inside on the same day . Heat got to 85. Need to re-arrange rocks but it’s good
 
Easy peasy.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top