Aug 9, 2018 #61 K Kyl And how does it feel like, to wake up in the sun View Badges Excellence Award Joined May 11, 2016 Messages 2,475 Reaction score 3,146 Location humble.fish/community Rating - 0% 0 0 0 What time frame are you factoring in for replacements, annually?
Aug 9, 2018 #62 OP OP P PDR <°)))>{ View Badges Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 Hospitality Award SCAA Member Joined Jul 13, 2015 Messages 3,354 Reaction score 16,958 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Kyl said: What time frame are you factoring in for replacements, annually? Click to expand... I ran it at 12 months, but with the new study from BRS I think I could stretch it to 16-18 months without too many issues. Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
Kyl said: What time frame are you factoring in for replacements, annually? Click to expand... I ran it at 12 months, but with the new study from BRS I think I could stretch it to 16-18 months without too many issues.
Aug 9, 2018 #63 K Kyl And how does it feel like, to wake up in the sun View Badges Excellence Award Joined May 11, 2016 Messages 2,475 Reaction score 3,146 Location humble.fish/community Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I was just going to cite that, it will change that payback window even further out not having to dump them prematurely. Hope your en devour goes well!
I was just going to cite that, it will change that payback window even further out not having to dump them prematurely. Hope your en devour goes well!