Help me with my 25 gallon tank pls...

As everyone will tell you this hobby you learn from your mistakes lol. Having a cycled tank and an established tank are two different things . Just my opinion but i wouldn't go to crazy with coral , other inverts , or fish until you know forsure your tank is fully cycled and is maturing . This is an exciting hobby no need to rush ( I know it's hard not too!) You could honestly cycle a tank in a week with the right products but you can't rush Mother Nature . Just a thought , you mentioned you have a pistal shrimp. I have two tigers paired off with a yellow watch man , and a candy cane with a yasha in another . There are so many awesome gobies that you can find that will pair with the pistal shrimp . One of the most underrated gobies I think is a wheeleri . Good luck with your tank and I hope it brings you Great joy as this is a fun hobby with great people ! Have a great day
 
Yeah check your salinity. I learned the hard way. Because my lfs was keeping his real low so anyway after about thirty minutes of acclimating I thought it would be ok to add them to the tank. Nope the salinity was not even close to matching mine and my new squareback anthias went into shock and died. It made me sick. So when in doubt check your sg.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top