Help! My corals are struggling and I dont know why!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dre619
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tank is still young at just over 3 months. Toadstool has been in there for just over 3 weeks. Zoas and mushrooms just over a week. The lobo is just a couple days. A friend gave me because he had no idea what he got ahaha

I wouldn't worry about it. You could try moving the zoas down to the sand and see what happens but probably just getting used to the tank. Sometimes zoas struggle in new tanks but the fact that you are using real from the ocean live rock is great and I believe will really benefit that tank in the long run.

My toadstools routinely close for a day or two from time to time also.
 
It’s too high in a young system.
Zero is bad, trace is perfect so 0.05ppm on or about.
High phosphate browns out stuff
GFO that down.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top