Help Needed: Moving the Reef Savvy 185g 7/30/13

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToXIc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great just great.

Stuck at work. But the 7-7:30 schedule should work.


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
Everyone ready? I'll be home in 30.


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
Good luck with the move. I would come but I work till 12. Post some pics!!
 
Once again. I can't tank you all enough!!!

Thank you!!!


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
You are welcome and I'm retiring from tank move for at least a month or 2
 
Would love to see a pic of the new reef savvy tank!
 
Once again thanks to a Great Club!!!

Big tanks :nerd: to..

Chris - Dowtish
Dale - Superpro
Ryan - schooleyosis
Rick - mixer911
Rob.D - Rob
Keith - p woodard
Brandon - NeveSSL

pics will be in my build thread.. link in my sig..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top