Help Needed: Moving the Reef Savvy 185g 7/30/13

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToXIc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not too far from Tennessee but still a good distance from most you guys or I'd drop by and help too...good luck with the move and post up some pics of the move if you can :)
 
MTRC has a great presence on R2R, glad to see you guys helping each other out all the time. Good luck with the move.


Most active club on R2R for sure!

It is awesome that so many of us can pull together and get things done for each other. Thanks for the comment
 
If anyone has some used 36" t5 s they want to get rid of and can bring them please let me know. My lights have been off on my tank for 3 days and i need to replace one. Havent haf a chance to go get one :D
 
If anyone has some used 36" t5 s they want to get rid of and can bring them please let me know. My lights have been off on my tank for 3 days and i need to replace one. Havent haf a chance to go get one :D

You will be close to the AC, and they now carry ATI bulbs.
 
Sorry Kevan, I won't be able to make it. I have a late night at work and then your over an hour away from me. I hope everything goes well.
 
Sorry Kevan, I won't be able to make it. I have a late night at work and then your over an hour away from me. I hope everything goes well.

hey no problem man!!
 
Hey guys we're still on for this evening.


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
Not sure....


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
Me too..

The truck came late so only took a quick look at the tank from the top then had to run to work


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top