I think the comments above are correct. There is nothing special you need to do to save it.
I find that stressed corals do better under lower light. LED's can be powerful, so depending on your set-up, it could be possible to provide more light than it wants especially in its current condition. Personally, I would keep it under less direct light, even in semi-shade with medium flow until it starts to recover. I'd also recommend putting it in one spot and letting it stay put for a month or so. Moving it around constantly can cause stress as well.
I find that stressed corals do better under lower light. LED's can be powerful, so depending on your set-up, it could be possible to provide more light than it wants especially in its current condition. Personally, I would keep it under less direct light, even in semi-shade with medium flow until it starts to recover. I'd also recommend putting it in one spot and letting it stay put for a month or so. Moving it around constantly can cause stress as well.
id move it to a more direct light spot, it should come back

