Hey guys and gals... I've got some stuff for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2012
Messages
1,859
Reaction score
500
Location
Past the wall
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here is a shot down at my zoanthid and palythoa collection. If you'd like a frag of them I am by the polyp pricing. Usually I go by how many I have fragged.

TEXT ME!
423-833-7185

Here ya go!

13909376_906253002852869_7466273354580690307_o.jpg
 
Great looking polyp rock!

Per forum rules prices must be posted,
Thanks!
 
Ok a quick update. I have sold out of some stuff and running low on a few. I have some prices changes to reflect. Thanks guys for making this seemless! Ive come into contact with alot of cool people in the club. Im glad you guys are good dudes.

Remember to text me if you'd like your minimum order of $35. 423-833-7185 Thanks!

13920409_908415725969930_7419609245562294301_o.jpg
 
I just sold one and I only have 3 left. Those are some finiky polyps. I also paid 65 bucks for the first one it's taken 6 months and I got it to 10. Tricky buggers. I had a blue agave as well. It didn't make the trip to Tennessee. These are much more hardy. I got them from a vendor in Cleveland.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top