How can I install Kessil A360WE in my canopy?

Thanks for the responses. One thing I forgot to mention was that my canopy is hinged and opens upward to allow access to the tank. The Kessils will need to be firmly attached so I can open the canopy 90 degrees and not have them bang around or fall out. I am also trying to keep them 12" above the water line when the lid is closed per Kessil's installation recommendations.

12" is way too high. They are actually recommended to be 6.5" to 8.5"above the water line. Imo with the depth of a 90g you're going to want to have them at the lower height and run at or close to 100% of you want to see good growth.
 
I have been running the 360we since 2014. Haven't had issues with those. The 360w on the other hand had issues, which kessil replaced each time. I do still have 1 360w from 2013 or 2014.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top