How is your Red Sea stand holding up?

  • Thread starter Thread starter flex13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I have an E-260 and am happy with it. It's true that the epoxy coating is extremely tough! I use vinegar to clean it when I spill water on it. I have the gate set at one spot and use the controller on my Vectra S1 to adjust, which is only after I use the feed mode on it. Otherwise the water level in the weir stays where I want it.
 
Anybody use waveboxes on a reefer with reefer stand? The Tunze Wavebox sloshes water back and forth from one side of the tank to the other. The weight of the water displacement is heavy and the stand would have to be strong. I've been thinking of using one on my reefer 250 but not too sure yet.
 
Reefer 170, 3 years old. Also have rusting hinges but still functional. Haven't noticed any issues with the stand otherwise.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top