How to install RODI on this faucet?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jmunk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Even though you got the aerator out, I still think the under-sink T is a better option considering the long term. With a shut-off valve, you could leave the RO/DI system hooked up all the time if you have the space to leave the system in the cabinet. Otherwise, you might be able to connect it with a simple quick-connect system. There are tons of options with this type of plumbing.
Yep, think I'm going to try and go that route anyway. I just need to be able to find that Mur-lok type tee at Home Depot or Lowes, since I can't really wait until BRS gets them back in stock.
 
How about something like this?


Installation is a snap, simply replace your existing angle stop (the shutoff that comes out of the wall) with this one. One side feeds the sink, the other the RODI. If you want a little added flexibility, you can also get an inline shutoff valve that you can add to stop the water flow to the filter setup without shutting off the water to the sink. This is a better setup in my opinion, as it gives you the convenience of placing the shutoff valve right near the filter, rather than under the sink.

Push together inline shutoff...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top