How would you feel if I tore it all down?

Yes I’m whining but I sure do need some encouragement!

How would you as members here feel if I tore down my 400g basement tank? I’m seriously close. Lol!

Dinos have pushed me to the edge of jumping. Yes it’s confirmed Dinos, I’ve added UV, conducted a blackout, driven my nitrates and phosphates up, dosed peroxide, added miracle mud and still losing for almost 10 months now and losing bad! Not a little bit of dino but a ton!

All the corals have been in a frag tank that’s plumbed to the main system and they are growing very well. Just can’t put anything in tbe main tank.

I am seriously considering tearing it all down and I know that’s not the right attitude but I’m tired of throwing money and time at a box of uncurabke algae. Very bad for a saltwater aquarium site to say that but I just need to be real.

:(
You will just be stronger on the other end when it's all gone.
 
Okay... ordered some microbacter7 and Vibrant from BRS. My LFS loaned me an aqua UV 25 watt sterilizer - good up to 150g reef set up. My reefer 350 is 91. Once I have my BRS order, say Tuesday or Wednesday I will do a 72 hour blackout. I plan to dose microbacter7 heavy similar to the BRSTV success video. Vibrant will be for maintenance purposes moving forward. Thoughts? Should I tweak this plan at all?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top