I’ve been a little embarrassed...

Got to start somewhere - tank looks fine. I figure tanks go through three stages: under grown, perfect, then over grown. Seems like perfect lasts for about a week LOL.
 
It
Looks great!!! I don’t know why you didn’t shoe it off earlier!!! Looks super healthy!! As someone who is just about to put together a 24x24x24 I hope mine looks as clean as yours!!
Its incredibly easy to care for. The best money I’ve spent was on the ATO and the light too. I would recommend the Tunze ATO and the Radions.... if you’re shopping, of course. ;) My only complaint is that 24” is really deep and I sometimes have trouble reaching the bottom.
 
Nothing wrong with your tank. Room to build, nice lighting and you are the upper group of aquarists who are not losing specimens.
Now, a tank like This below would be an issue :=)

242893
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top