I cannot believe this was sold to as being new...

When I buy something that is bad I will put a letter inside the box so when they simply put it back on the shelf the new buyer will see it.

My wife got a iron from Amazon it was a return, the person cut the cord so no-one could use it, I would like to thank that person. Thank you.
 
They get thousands of returns a day. One scam people do is fill the product box with rocks, same weight as the product, and return it to Amazon for a refund.
My goodness. Thats crazy
 
Not just Amazon, I always buy Oil in advance, to have on hand when I do an oil change on a vehicle. Had the old oil drained out. Opened the “New“ 5 quart bottle, the foil seal was missing and it was filled with old oil. They had even slipped the plastic tamper ring on the cap, rather than breaking it. Of course too late to take it back. Now I break tamper ring on the cap at the register, and check for the foil seal.
 
Not just Amazon, I always buy Oil in advance, to have on hand when I do an oil change on a vehicle. Had the old oil drained out. Opened the “New“ 5 quart bottle, the foil seal was missing and it was filled with old oil. They had even slipped the plastic tamper ring on the cap, rather than breaking it. Of course too late to take it back. Now I break tamper ring on the cap at the register, and check for the foil seal.
That is funny, I had the same thing happen to me once. Except they filled the bottle up with what I assume was hydraulic oil, since it was yellowish colored.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top