I found a nudibranch. Can you guys help me identify it.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jmas4
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
I have a hoevens wrasse but he has not been eating for the past week and only come out during blue light. He has been in captivity for 3 years and I moved him and his tank and he has been eating like a champr until last week.
@Jmas4 fancy a wrasse?
 
I found this off of google and it looked like this.

Screenshot_20160524-171108.png
yuck.
 
Bad news guys. Tonight with a magniflying glass I found then on my zoas. They are zoa eating nuds.:(:mad:. I have a hoeven's wrasse and I know they eat them but since he's being acting lethargic and not eating for a week the nuds population exploded. Please help.
 
I am going to start a new tread on how to get rid of them.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top