I get GRUMPY when I look at my tank and see.......

1) When I'm doing a water change and the siphon slips out and onto the floor.

2) When the tangs trim my gorgonians

3) When a mushroom launches, makes a pilgrimage across the tank, cuddles up to a real coral, and puts down anchor
 
Last edited:
No grumpiness, but sometimes a little disappointment. The good and bad are normal for me. I just try to make the good things outweigh the bad. But all a part of reefing, imo. It’s not a portrait, it’s an ecosystem that requires daily care.
You have a very positive outlook
 
I get GRUMPY when I look at my tank and see......(fill in the blank)!


Grumpy Cat Annoyed Face GIF
GHA
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top