- Joined
- Aug 16, 2016
- Messages
- 1,031
- Reaction score
- 803
- Location
- Central Florida, USA
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
Thanks for being so patient with all my newbie questions..
Does eBay take a regular credit card like Visa?
Where do the corals ship from?
Is there a guarantee that they'll arrive alive?
Is there an easy way to contact eBay if something is wrong with my order?
How will I be notified that my bid/s are accepted and payment is due?
I want all bidding to be up on the same day. Is there's an easy way to filter that?
Thanks for all help. [emoji5]
Does eBay take a regular credit card like Visa?
Where do the corals ship from?
Is there a guarantee that they'll arrive alive?
Is there an easy way to contact eBay if something is wrong with my order?
How will I be notified that my bid/s are accepted and payment is due?
I want all bidding to be up on the same day. Is there's an easy way to filter that?
Thanks for all help. [emoji5]



