I over came my Biggest Fear!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr.Rocc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thanks for being so patient with all my newbie questions..


Does eBay take a regular credit card like Visa?

Where do the corals ship from?

Is there a guarantee that they'll arrive alive?

Is there an easy way to contact eBay if something is wrong with my order?

How will I be notified that my bid/s are accepted and payment is due?

I want all bidding to be up on the same day. Is there's an easy way to filter that?

Thanks for all help. [emoji5]
 
Thanks for being so patient with all my newbie questions..


Does eBay take a regular credit card like Visa?

Where do the corals ship from?

Is there a guarantee that they'll arrive alive?

Is there an easy way to contact eBay if something is wrong with my order?

How will I be notified that my bid/s are accepted and payment is due?

I want all bidding to be up on the same day. Is there's an easy way to filter that?

Thanks for all help. [emoji5]

If you set up a PayPal account, it's a little easier but yes you can use a credit card like Visa.

Corals ship from all over the USA depending on where the person is that you buy them from.

Most eBay sellers of live coral do have a disclaimer for corals that arrive dead, and they have varying policies but if you ask the seller they will inform you how that works.

All the eBay related questions you have I think should be researched on eBay. You should really familiarize yourself with eBay through research on eBay's website. It's a very easy process, you see a coral you like, you bid on it, it will tell you right then if you're the high bidder or not, if you win the bid you will be responsible for paying the amount you promised to, you pay that amount and then your coral gets shipped out overnight.
 
Thanks Reefer for your reply. Just one more quick question...

Let's say I buy 5 corals all from the same seller, will they charge me shipping for each individual coral or will they group them altogether at one coral shipping price?

For example: are they going to charge me 250$ for shipping 5 corals or just 50$?
 
Thanks Reefer for your reply. Just one more quick question...

Let's say I buy 5 corals all from the same seller, will they charge me shipping for each individual coral or will they group them altogether at one coral shipping price?

For example: are they going to charge me 250$ for shipping 5 corals or just 50$?

The price of Shipping is not for the weight of the package or anything, it's for overnight shipping. I can only speak for one seller on the way he does it but I would assume this is pretty standard. If you buy 5 corals, each coral will be individually bagged up with about 2 cups of water or so, they'll be placed into one box with bubble wrap or air pocket inserts or whatever and shipped out to you.
 
How do I delete a bid?
Don't bid if your can't pay for it, that will eliminate someone else from making the purchase. I love eBay bidding you can get some great pieces for cheap.
 
You can't. By submitting a bid you essentially make a promise to pay that amount of money. eBay displays their disclaimer before you push submit on your bid.

Ok so like I'm in deep poo! I must have about a million dollars worth of stuff I bid on! [emoji23] good thing they don't have my credit card! I'm done with eBay!
 
Funny!
 
Ok so like I'm in deep poo! I must have about a million dollars worth of stuff I bid on! [emoji23] good thing they don't have my credit card! I'm done with eBay!

Nothing like wasting a bunch of time and giving the sellers headaches. To all the eBay sellers out there, I apologize for ppl like @Empress
 
You wasted your own time by answering my questions all wrong. Ppl like you shouldn't give answers if you don't have the correct info. [emoji15]
 
Snowing much in Idaho!
You wasted your own time by answering my questions all wrong. Ppl like you shouldn't give answers if you don't have the correct info. [emoji15]
cut a brother a brake!!!
 
You wasted your own time by answering my questions all wrong. Ppl like you shouldn't give answers if you don't have the correct info. [emoji15]

Ha! What did I give you incorrect info on? It's 2017 who doesn't know how to use eBay?? And how do you survive getting food from your plate to your mouth if you can't figure out how an auction works? It's not just an online thing either, auctions have literally been happening for hundreds of years. What did you think, that you just bid on an item and if you win, YOU get to decide if you really want it or not? You're an idiot, seriously. I'm sorry I didn't think I needed to spell out every detail, next time start out your comment with " I'm an idiot, please go slow and explain it to me as if I were a child". Feel free to copy and paste that for future use. If you can figure it out.
 
Ha! What did I give you incorrect info on? It's 2017 who doesn't know how to use eBay?? And how do you survive getting food from your plate to your mouth if you can't figure out how an auction works? It's not just an online thing either, auctions have literally been happening for hundreds of years. What did you think, that you just bid on an item and if you win, YOU get to decide if you really want it or not? You're an idiot, seriously. I'm sorry I didn't think I needed to spell out every detail, next time start out your comment with " I'm an idiot, please go slow and explain it to me as if I were a child". Feel free to copy and paste that for future use. If you can figure it out.
That's great! Very, very funny!!! Maybe, when he played baseball, he played Left Out.
 
That's great! Very, very funny!!! Maybe, when he played baseball, he played Left Out.

Lol really though. I mean I don't understand how you think you bid on something and then don't know you're responsible for buying it if you win. It's pretty cut and dry.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top