!!!ICE COLD, WINN'R THINGY: MAKE IT MAKE SCENTS!!!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

1706647256474.gif
 
well my good friend, to be frank, this ones really just a play on words. not really even that clever lol.

But, I mean there was no way I was going to have one of these ultra tacky "Winter" sales. So, you know, this is the kind of stuff that I come up with. I do think more folks were confused than got the joke this time. But "Superb" is right around the corner and well have a lot more fun with that one:)
Got that part (albeit a bit slow)... i think the randomness of the posts hit another level beyond my comprehension this time around...

200.gif
 
Episode 1 Battle GIF by THE NEXT STEP
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top