!!!ICE COLD, WINN'R THINGY: MAKE IT MAKE SCENTS!!!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I have no idea either - but sale prices are live on the main site. So everyone is a winner?
Every one is definitely a winner!!!


One catch though. decided to go with a 55.00 minimum to activate the discount.

Screenshot 2024-01-29 at 6.52.47 PM.png
 
Last edited:
The fine line between bravery and stupidity is like the difference between farting and pooping your pants. You don't really know where it is until you've crossed it a time or two.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta thank you Adam. These nutty journeys into craziness are a blast and help us deal with the stupidity in every day life. Plus we get great coral!!!
Bring out the dead !!!!

 
More so than usual this sale's thread has me confused...
Confused Spongebob Squarepants GIF
well my good friend, to be frank, this ones really just a play on words. not really even that clever lol.

But, I mean there was no way I was going to have one of these ultra tacky "Winter" sales. So, you know, this is the kind of stuff that I come up with. I do think more folks were confused than got the joke this time. But "Superb" is right around the corner and well have a lot more fun with that one:)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top